- Returning Users – If you have an online account from a previous year, you’ll find that the secure form saved much of your information, making it very easy to register for the new year. Please review that information and change/correct if necessary. All the information you enter will be saved so you may stop at any time and return later to complete the form.
- New Users – If this is the first time you’ve used our online registration, you’ll start by setting up a user account. All the information you enter will be saved so you may stop at any time and return later to complete the form.
After you submit your online registration, you will get an acknowledgment screen letting you know that your registration was submitted successfully. You will also receive an acknowledgment via email. Note: This is not a confirmation of your child's week, it just confirms that we received your registration.
If you have questions at any time during the registration process, you can either email us or call 616.399.3150.
How to Register:
- Register online - pay by credit/debit card or mail a check (note that your registration will not be considered complete until payment is received.)
- All registrations must be done online.
- The deadline to register is 10 days before the week you are signing up for; however, keep in mind that many weeks fill up, so we recommend you register early.
- Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis and are open to everyone regardless of race, national origin, or religious affiliation.
- Register according to the grade your camper is ENTERING in the fall. Camp activities are geared for specific grade levels, therefore no exceptions will be made.
- To accommodate as many children as possible, registration is limited to one session per child.
- Late Arrival/Absence/Early Departure Policy:
- GENEVA will only accommodate late arrivals or camper absences which are health related or family emergencies. If families anticipate arrival conflicts or conflicts due to sports or otherwise during the camp session, they will be encouraged to register for a different session.
- We reserve the right to cancel the registrations of children who do not show up and have not notified us by noon on the first day of camp.
- We reserve the right to cancel the registrations of children needing absences during the week for reasons other than health or family emergencies.
- Cancellations will be subject to GENEVA’s cancellation/refund policy.
- Additional information and rationale for this policy.
- Early Departure Policy
- We strongly discourage early departures
- Rationale for this policy: The end of the camp session is designed to wrap up the week and transition campers back into their daily routines. It is filled with debriefing conversations, picture signing, and other closing activities that are significant in the child’s experience. If you must pick up your child early, please contact the office to discuss the most opportune time.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy:
- All refunds are subject to a $50 cancelation fee.
- Refunds will be given if requested at least 14 days before your week of camp.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before your week of camp, refunds will be given only for medical reasons or a family emergency.
Campers who wish to be bunkmates should list each other as bunkmates when registering online. more info
Once a camper is registered, all communication will be done via the email address entered in the online registration form.
Within two weeks after you register, you will receive a confirmation via email indicating the week you are registered for. We will also resend your confirmation a couple weeks before your camp session as a reminder.
Frequently Asked Questions:
You’ll find answers to frequently asked questions here.
I have read and understand the registration guidelines
Summer brochures are mailed to every family that had a camper at GENEVA in the past 3 summers. Summer brochures are also mailed to most local churches, so if you aren't on our mailing list, you can probably pick one up at your church. You can also request a brochure by emailing GENEVA or calling 616.399.3150.