Pines Packing List
All items should be labeled with camper's name!
- Bible and pen
- Bedding and pillow (maybe a sheet for hot weather)
- Comfortable clothes geared for activity (dress clothes are not needed). Be prepared for chilly evenings.
- Tennis shoes and sandals for the beach
- Reusable water bottle - please have your name on it!
- Swimsuit (1-pc suits required - see dress code)
- Towels (beach and bath)
- Toiletries: Toothbrush, soap, sunscreen, etc.
- Plastic bag for wet items
- Spending money (for things not covered with debit card)
- Stationery, postcards, stamps, etc. (to write home!)
- T-shirt to tie-dye (white t-shirts with GENEVA logo can be purchased for $5)
- Camera - please have your name on it!
- Book to read during quiet time
- Fan and extension cord
- Special recreation equipment
- Spare sock - for playing Capture the Flag and other games
What NOT to bring: These items are not permitted and will be held by the counselor and returned at the end of the week.
- Cell phones
- ipods, tablets, or other technology devices
- Knives, weapons and like items
Once your child is registered, you will receive a complete Pines Confirmation Packet with everything else you need to know before coming to camp, including directions, check-in and closing program times, etc.