Making Camp Affordable:
We understand that families sometimes face economic challenges and must make difficult choices. Our hope is that no child would be deprived of a summer camp opportunity because of this. We don't want any child to miss out on this potentially life-changing opportunity because of cost. GENEVA friends and donations have helped us provide scholarship assistance for families with need. In order to address financial concerns, we've outlined ways to make camp accessible for EVERYONE.
1. Option 1: Pay in full by check or credit/debit card. We accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
2. Option 2: Payment Plan using credit/debit card. Note: Payment Plan is not available if paying by check.
- There is a $15 payment fee if you choose this option.
- Deposit: $100 at time of registration
- Balance: 1/2 of balance will automatically be charged to your card approximately 1 month and 2 months after your first payment. We will email a reminder about your payment 1 week in advance.
- Note: If you register after April 1, we will charge the balance on June 5. If you register after May 1, the payment plan is no longer an option. You must pay in full.
Session D3: June 29 - July 2 (Grades 1-3)
Session S1: June 15-20 (Grades 4-6)
Session S3: June 29- July 3 (Grades 4-6)
Session S6A: July 20-22 (Grades 3-4)
Session S6B: July 23-25 (Grades 3-4)
Session P1: June 15-20 (Grades 7-9)
Session P3: June 29- July 3 (Grades 7-9)
If you have any questions about the above information or the registration process, see registration information or call 616.399.3150.
Camp Geneva has a variety of scholarship funds which have been set up to provide help for campers who cannot afford the full registration fee. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of need and, as a general rule, do not exceed one-third of the camp fee.
Here’s how the scholarship application process works:
- If you wish to apply for a scholarship, simply fill out the Scholarship Application which is integrated right into the online registration form.
- When we receive a registration that includes a scholarship application AND a deposit, our scholarship committee will determine the amount of your scholarship. Scholarship applications will not be sent to the committee until we receive a $50 deposit.
- We will send you an email letting you know the amount of the scholarship and the balance due, if any. If you paid with a credit/debit card, we will set up the balance on a payment plan. If you paid by check, you can send it when you are able as long as it's paid at least 2 weeks before your camper comes to camp.
Fill a Cabin or Day Camp Group and save money! - get details!