Note: The online form to request a Fill-a-Cabin/Day Camp Group code will be available on our website beginning at 8pm on Thursday, December 6 and will be available until Friday, December 28. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- There is limited availability for Fill-a-Cabin/Day Camp Groups for each session. This is important in order to provide all campers lodging by grade level.
- Fill-a-Cabin codes are not available in the following sessions because of low capacities.
- Day Camp with Thursday overnight - sessions D1R, D3R, D5L, D7R, D9R
- Day Camp Spanish Language & Culture - session D5R
- Pines boys - sessions P1, P3
- All High School sessions
- The parent who is coordinating the group will need to request a Fill-a-Cabin code.
- In order to accurately identify the timing of the requests, the process for requesting a code will be done through an online form. You are welcome to call with any questions.
- Fill-a-Cabin group codes will be assigned on a first-come, first-served, basis based on when the request form is received.
- The online form to request a Fill-a-Cabin/Day Camp Group code will be available on our website beginning at 8pm on Thursday, December 6 and will be available until Friday, December 28.
- An email will be sent to all who requested a Fill-a-Cabin code informing them of their status and whether or not we are able to accommodate their group and for which session.
- The parent who is coordinating the group will give the Fill-a-Cabin code to each of the campers who are going to register for their cabin, along with instructions on how to register.
- Online registration opens Thursday, January 3. All campers who are going to be part of a Fill-a-Cabin or Day Camp group must register by Monday, January 7.
- Since registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis, having a FAC code does not guarantee a spot. It simply means that if all of the campers in the group register before the session fills up, we will keep them together.
- Shores/Pines: Sign up 10 campers for the same session
- Must be same gender. We will place them all in the same cabin.
- When campers with a Fill-a-Cabin code register, they may list a bunkmate if they want but if all of the campers don't pair off, we will ask the coordinator of the group to decide how they are paired.
- If more than 10 kids sign up who want to be together, we will place the first 10 in a cabin together and any additional campers will be placed near them but be paired off according to our normal policy of allowing each camper to name one bunkmate. For example, if 12 sign up, we will divide them 10 + 2, not 6 + 6. If 16 sign up, we will divide them 10+2+2+2.
- If one or more campers cancel and the group ends up being 9 or fewer, we will pair them off and place each pair in adjacent cabins.
- Day Camp: Sign up 8 campers for the same session
- Do not need to be same gender
- Must be same grade level or not more than one grade level apart. See our summer camp schedule.
- All 8 campers must sign up for the same session number, not just the same dates.
- We will place them all in the same Day Camp group.
- If more than 8 kids sign up who want to be together, we will place the first 8 in a group together and any additional campers will be assigned to the same pavilion but will be paired off according to our normal policy of allowing each camper to name one buddy. For example, if 12 sign up, we will divide them 8+ 2+2, not 6 + 6
- When campers with a Fill-a-Cabin code register, they may list a Day Camp buddy if they want but if all of the campers don't pair off, we will ask the coordinator of the group to decide how they are paired.
- If one or more campers cancel and the group ends up being 7 or fewer, we will pair off the remaining campers and place them in separate groups.
- If a camper cancels and there is enough time to find a replacement, we will allow that as long as the new camper has a completed registration turned in to us no less than one week before the camp session begins.
- All cancellations are subject to our cancellation/refund policy.
Scholarships are available for families requiring financial assistance for reasons such as multiple children attending camp or financial hardship. If a family wants to send their child to GENEVA but can't afford the full camp fee, please direct them to information on financial assistance.
Need help recruiting campers?
If you have friends who have never been to Camp Geneva before and would like to see the grounds before registering for camp, you can call and request a personal tour at any time! Call 616.399.3150 to set up a time. We will do our best to be available when it's most convenient for your family.