- There is limited availability for Fill a Cabin/Day Camp Groups for each session. This is important in order to provide all campers lodging by grade level. There are also some sessions when we won't be taking any Fill a Cabin groups because of lower capacities.
- The parent who is coordinating the group will need to request a Fill a Cabin code.
- In order to accurately identify the timing of the requests, this process will be done through an online form. You are welcome to call with any questions.
- FAC group codes will be assigned on a first-come, first-served, basis based on when the request form was received.
- The online form to request a Fill a Cabin/Day Camp Group code will be available on our website beginning at 8pm on Monday, November 21 and will be available until December 30.
- Note: There are very few Fill a Cabin options left since registrations are coming in so fast this year. If you still wish to request a code, please call our office at 616.399.3150.
- An email will be sent to all who requested a Fill a Cabin code informing them of their status and whether or not we are able to accommodate their group and for which session.
- The parent who is coordinating the group will give the Fill a Cabin code to each of the campers who are going to register for their cabin, along with instructions on how to register.
- Online registration opens Tuesday, January 3. All campers who are going to be part of a Fill a Cabin or Day Camp group must register by Friday, January 6.
- Shores/Pines: Sign up 10 campers for the same session
- Must be same gender. We will place them all in the same cabin.
- When campers with a Fill a Cabin code register, they may list a bunkmate if they want but if all of the campers don't pair off, we will ask the coordinator of the group to decide how they are paired.
- Day Camp: Sign up 8 campers for the same session
- Do not need to be same gender
- Must be same grade level or not more than one grade level apart. See our summer camp schedule.
- All 8 campers must sign up for the same session number, not just the same dates.
- We will place them all in the same Day Camp group.
- When campers with a Fill a Cabin code register, they may list a Day Camp buddy if they want but if all of the campers don't pair off, we will ask the coordinator of the group to decide how they are paired.
- If more than 10 kids sign up who want to be together, we will place the first 10 in a cabin together and any additional campers will be placed near them but be paired off according to our normal policy of allowing each camper to name one bunkmate. For example, if 12 sign up, we will divide them 10 + 2, not 6 + 6. If 16 sign up, we will divide them 10+2+2+2.
- If one camper cancels, everyone else in the group will forfeit the rebate. If a camper cancels and there is enough time to find a replacement, we will allow that as long as the new camper has a completed registration turned in to us no less than one week before your camp session begins.
- Shores/Pines: If one or more campers cancel and the group ends up being 9 or fewer, we will pair them off and place each pair in adjacent cabins and everyone in the group will forfeit the rebate.
- Day Camp: If one or more campers cancel and the group ends up being 7 or fewer, we will pair off the remaining campers and place them in separate groups and everyone in the group will forfeit the rebate.
- Since the intent of the Fill a Cabin program is to encourage new registrations, refunds will not be given to campers who were previously registered.
- All cancellations are subject to our cancellation/refund policy.
- Rebates will be 10% of the portion of the camp fee that you pay, not including anything covered by church assistance or a camp scholarship.
- At the time you register, you will be given the option to either receive the 10% rebate or donate it to the GENEVA Scholarship Fund to help out campers who could not otherwise afford to attend.
- Rebates will only be issued for amounts over $10.
- Rebates will be issued within one week after the camper attends.
- If you pay by credit/debit card, we will credit your card. If you pay by check, we will mail you a refund check.
- For donations over $10, we will send a receipt for your contribution after camp ends in August.
Need help recruiting campers?
If you have friends who have never been to Camp Geneva before and would like to see the grounds before registering for camp, you can call and request a personal tour at any time! Call 616.399.3150 to set up a time. We will do our best to be available when it's most convenient for your family.
Help for families needing financial assistance:
If you have a family who wants to send their child but can't afford the full camp fee, please direction them to information on financial assistance.