Day Camp Packing List
- Backpack or gym bag
- Tennis shoes or sandals with back straps; no flip-flops, please
- Sweatshirt or jacket (it is often cooler by the lake!)
- Reusable water bottle
- Swimsuit - 1-pc suits required- see dress code
- Lifejacket, if needed. If a camper comes with a lifejacket, he/she will be required to wear it and stay in the shallow end of the pool.
- Plastic bag for wet items
- Sack lunch is required.
- All lunches are refrigerated.
- We will provide milk for lunch and both a morning and an afternoon snack each day.
- Because of the number of campers we have with peanut allergies, Day Camp is PEANUT FREE so please do not send anything containing peanuts or peanut products with your child.
Campers should eat breakfast before arrival each day unless they are signed up for early drop-off.
Once your child is registered, you will receive a complete Day Camp Confirmation Packet with everything else you need to know before coming to camp, including directions, check-in and closing program times, etc.