CIT Packing List
- Bible and pen
- Bedding (sleeping bag or bed roll) and pillow (maybe a sheet for hot weather)
- Comfortable clothes geared for activity (dress clothes are not needed). Be prepared chilly evenings.
- Work clothes (something you can wear when painting, etc.)
- Tennis shoes and sandals for the beach
- Swimsuit (1-pc suits required - see dress code)
- Towels (beach and bath)
- Toiletries: Toothbrush, soap, sunscreen, etc.
- Spending money
- Stationery, postcards, stamps, etc. (to write home!)
- Plastic bag for wet items
Optional Items to bring:
- T-shirt to tie-die (white t-shirts with GENEVA logo can be purchased for $5)
- Fan and extension cord
- Special recreation equipment
- Frisbee - for playing our disc golf course
- Spare sock - for playing Capture the Flag
What NOT to bring: These items are not permitted and will be held by the counselor and returned at the end of the week.
- Cell phones
- ipods, tablets, or other technology devices
- Knives, weapons and like items