Please choose the camp your child attended.
|Day Camp||Shores||Pines||High School|
|All Weeks||All Weeks||Classic GENEVA|
Pack and Paddle
Shores & Pines: If you came to the closing celebration at GENEVA, you saw the DVD of your child's camp week. It's not too late for your camper to have their own copy. Your camper can re-live all those memories of the great times and special people who made it such a wonderful week - from the staff and friends who were so much fun, to the early morning polar bear swims and cabin devotions before bedtime. Order one today and keep the camp week alive throughout the year!
Is your camper missing any of their belongings?
LOST & FOUND POLICY - Due to limited space and the amount of time involved in handling hundreds of lost and found items:
• GENEVA is not responsible for items left behind, lost, or stolen.
• Parents are urged to label all clothing and personal items with a permanent marker with the camper's full name, not just initials.
• Items found during each session of camp are displayed at closing ceremonies.
• Items with names will be held for 14 days and we will contact you to pick them up. Any items not claimed after 14 days will be given to charitable organizations. Parents will be responsible for the cost (shipping and handling) of mailing any items.
• Please call our office as soon as you realize your camper is missing an item.
• Items without names will be donated to a charitable organization at the end of each session.