January 11-12, 2020
GENEVA Shores - current 4th-6th graders
Check in between 9am-9:30am on Saturday in the GENEVA Center on the Shores side of camp, Pick up at 1pm on Sunday at your child's cabin.
Can't wait for summer? Neither can we!
During Winter Camp we’ll have a blast doing some of your favorite things from summer camp like playing Capture the Flag, creating arts and crafts, plus we’ll get a chance to go sledding, play broom ball and even go on an arctic expedition! The best part is that some of your favorite counselors will be back to lead you through your time at camp. Whether this will be your first time at GENEVA, or you’re a seasoned veteran, we would love to see you at Winter Camp this year.
- Cost: $80: for lodging in a warm cabin, four delicious meals and all your activities
- Deadline to register is Friday, January 3, 2020.
- Sorry, we are unable to do Fill a Cabins for Winter Camp
- Questions: Call 616.399.3150 or email Corie.
• All refunds are subject to a $10 cancellation fee
• Refunds will be given if requested at least 14 days before your week of camp.
• If you cancel less than 14 days, refunds will only be given for medical reasons or a family emergency.
• If you need to cancel, you can do so by calling our office at 616.399.3150.
- Sleeping bag or sheets and blanket and a pillow
- Warm, comfortable clothes; including boots, snow pants, hats, mittens, etc
- Extra dry clothes (and maybe slippers for your cabin)
- Towel, washcloth, toothbrush, toothpaste etc.
- Money if you want to purchase anything at the camp store (most items are around a dollar)