Labor Day Family Camp
There will be loads of free time plus we’ll have an array of activities for the whole family, in addition to worship and Bible study sessions. Some of the possible activities include:
- pool and splash park
- jumping pillow
- inflatable obstacle course
- cardboard boat races
- kayaks & paddleboards on Big Pine lake
- rock climbing wall/ climbing tower (6th grade and older)
- blob & zip line into Big Pine lake (6th grade and older)
- polar bearing
- and much more!
Amazing food (Saturday breakfast through Monday lunch) and lodging are included in the registration cost.
|Retreat Center||Adult: $165||Child (5-10): $110||Child (2-4): $50|
|Shores Great Lakes Cabin/Pines Cabin||Adult: $150||Child (5-10): $100||Child (2-4): $40|
|Shores Lighthouse (original) Cabin||Adult: $105||Child (5-10): $70||Child (2-4): $30|
|Commuter||Adult: $95||Child (5-10): $70||Child (2-4): $25|
|Shores - Great Lakes Cabins||Shores - Lighthouse Cabins|
- OPTION 1: Arrive on Thursday anytime after 10 am. We will provide a campfire dinner for your family on Thursday evening, a continental breakfast on Friday morning, and dinner on Friday evening before the weekend gets underway. Please note: Thursday breakfast/lunch and Friday lunch are on your own. We will not provide any type of food service.
- OPTION 2: Arrive on Friday anytime after 10 am. We will provide dinner on Friday evening before the weekend gets underway. Please note: If you want dinner when you arrive on Friday night, you MUST pick this option. Dinner on Friday is not included in the regular price of camp.
|Thursday Arrival Adult: $27||Thursday Arrival Child: 5-10: $18||Thursday Arrival Child: 2-4: $11|
|Friday Arrival Adult: $12||Friday Arrival Child: 5-10: $9||Friday Arrival Child: 2-4: $6|
- "How do you keep making it better and better?"
- "We loved coming early and would absolutely do it again. Camp was quiet and even more relaxing than usual."
- "It was wonderful to be here Thursday and Friday. It was so relaxing and a wonderful time with our kids and grandkids in this perfect setting."
- "Camp Geneva is the best place in the world to draw near to God!"
- "Every year our kids find something else that they love about Camp Geneva."
- Retreat Center (Shores): The "comfort option" with elevator! Twenty-two renovated hotel-like rooms are equipped with two queen beds, a private bath, and balcony or patio. Two more rooms are barrier free and have one queen size bed, a private bath and a balcony or patio. Linens are provided.
- Shores Cabins (Great Lakes): With views of Lake Michigan, these cabins offer 6 bunkbeds with room for 12 people, restrooms, showers, and lobby. Guests must provide their own linens for twin size beds. We do require a minimum of 4 people in order to lodge in the cabins.
- Shores original Cabins (Lighthouse): These cabins have 6 bunk beds with room for 12 people and have access to a centrally-located bathhouse for restroom and shower use. Guests must provide their own linens for twin size beds. We do require a minimum of 4 people in order to lodge in the cabins.
- Pines Cabins: Nestled in the woods, these cabins have 5 bunk beds and one twin bed with room for 11, restrooms, showers, and a lobby. Guests must provide their own linens for twin size beds. We do require a minimum of 4 people in order to lodge in the cabins.
I have read and understand the registration guidelines